1. Q: How can I get added to your database or get considered for expert witness projects?
A: First, please understand that we are not a registry or database of experts. However, we maintain records of expert candidates which have been considered for cases. If you'd like to update your current information, please create an account on Expert Access and update your information. You can upload your resume/CV, rate sheet, litigation support history, professional photo, etc.
2. Q: How long does it take to get approval for a new account?
A: You will get a response from our Expert Advocate within 3 business days.
3. Q: Is there a cost for membership?
A: There is no cost for an account.
4. Q: How do I recover a lost password?
A: You can reset your password by entering your email address after clicking "forgot password" on the log in page.
5. Q: How long does it take before my updates are active?
A: Your updates are active within minutes of pressing the final Submit/Save button on the update screen.
6. Q: I have an idea or suggestion. Who do I contact?
A: Send all inquiries and suggestions to Andrea Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Q: Something isn't working properly. What do I do?
A: Contact Andrea Stark with technical difficulties at email@example.com.
For more information contact IMS Expert Services or call 877.838.8464.